Yeah, for the first time in many years, I am returning home.
I've been staying outside by myself for some years, there's no place I can call "home".
I sorta expected it to be this way for a long long time, but since my landlord needs his room back, I can't do much about it.
Didn't expect to be able to be with my mum again, I'm wondering if I'm dreaming.
Perhaps people will think I'm being silly, what's there to be happy to stay with your parent? especially when you're already reaching 30 soon...
for a long time, I've been separated from her...tho we do meet each other once in a while, it doesn't feel quite the same as staying under the same roof.
Of coz, this roof also contains other members living together and I'm definitely abit worried abt getting along with them.
Afterall, 1 of them is not related to me, the other is my half brother.
I wonder how they feel about me staying in the same household.
Still, I'm pretty excited about it, I'm left with slightly more than 1 mth to adjust to my new life...
I guess it's true that in life u always gain some and lose some, there's no way everything's gonna be going the way u want them to be.
I'm very grateful God has given me the opportunity to be with my mother, and to be a daughter to her. It's time I learnt to take care of her, tho she might not have given me everything I wanted, but I know she had tried her best...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment